mobile - desktop
3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by livxpreshun on April 19, 2003 at 19:19:22:
OK - I have decided that I am going to build a new cage. I know I want the following things:
1. Screen sides so I do not have to worry about cricket escape.
2. Some sort of under cage trap for water from my misting system.
3. Support for some kind of potted plant. Opinions on this would be great! I currently have two pots hanging from the top sides of my current cage but that is because they are hardware cloth. With screen, I need another answer. I own a fichus, but hear they can irritate the chams.
4. Easy build as I only own a few tools.
5. Covered top and bottom to hide lights and water basin.
Any plans would be great! Also, I see a lot of pics with poeple who just put the light right on top of their cages. Does this pose a risk of the cham climbing right up to it or are they smart enbough not to? Thank you!