kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more
|News & Events:
Help! Fire-bellied newt lost its front right leg...
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Salamander and Newt Forum ]
Posted by Jeffrey on July 12, 2001 at 20:13:42:
I came home today from work and my newt is missing a front right leg. It shares a 10 gallon with a fire-bellied toad. It looks like its suffering. Any suggestions???
- Don't lose heart... Newt-Ignorant 07/13/01
- Re: toad BAD Thera 07/13/01
- Move it to a different tank! Matt 07/12/01
- Re: Move it to a different tank! Jeffrey 07/12/01
- i would put an antibacterial treated water proof 1X2 cm gause pad,,,,,,,,,, Erik 07/12/01
Post a Followup