kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Oh goody!!!......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by Jackie Lapradd on July 04, 2002 at 21:23:40:

In Reply to: Oh goody!!!...... posted by kerry on July 04, 2002 at 19:43:34:

Sure I don't need to hide Kerry. I figured if you could make continual "jokes" at the expense of one of my friends then you wouldn't mind them being thrown right back at you. You may not realize it or mean to do it but when you second guess Kens comments on virtually every post it almost appears that you have a grudge against him. I will leave it to Ken to defend himself here if he feels the need. It never ceases to amaze me how you can dish out the wisecracks but you surely can't take them!

Regards
Jackie Lapradd

: And speaking of MORPHOLOGY, what kind of "imPOSTer" are you? As everyone can see, here I am, right out in the open when the "heat" is on. "Poacher Extraordinaire" is a pretty strong accusation to make about somebody in a public forum, care to be an ADULT and show yourself before I source you out and expose your COWARDICE? C'mon now, if you've got the evidence to convict then let's present it to the jury for the verdict... Surely your accusation has some basis in fact, like my "matter of fact" well intended constructive criticisms about Gila Monster pattern morphology relating to subspecific assignment...

: ...Otherwise WHY OPEN YOUR MOUTH???

: Or is there really something else of a more "personal" nature bothering you, something that perhaps a little "therapy" could help you come to terms with?...... B^]

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]