kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

It figures......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by kerry on July 04, 2002 at 22:52:09:

In Reply to: Re: Oh goody!!!...... posted by Jackie Lapradd on July 04, 2002 at 21:23:40:

"Sure I don't need to hide Kerry. I figured if you could make continual "jokes" at the expense of one of my friends then you wouldn't mind them being thrown right back at you. You may not realize it or mean to do it but when you second guess Kens comments on virtually every post it almost appears that you have a grudge against him."
>>> Sorry Jackie, It wasn't my intent to "second guess" Ken, just correct him... there was no guess work involved. I can back my opinion up in the literature and Ken should know better, so ALL posts are fair game. No personal grudges, believe me. I would be happy to do the same for you or anyone else for that matter. Ken bears the brunt of my criticism because unlike you, HE doesn't seem to let it bother him that much and keeps on doin' his thing. I like Ken, he's a lot of fun and one helluva' good sport. Maybe some of that'll rub off onto you, "some day"...

"I will leave it to Ken to defend himself here if he feels the need. It never ceases to amaze me how you can dish out the wisecracks but you surely can't take them!"
>>> That's a really good idea, because you just open yourself up to disection when you jump in so inappropriately and inadequately prepared. Ken supposedly is carreer law enforcement in Long Island, New York... If this is true then what makes you think he needs your help? Do you think he's never dealt with a "smart-ass heckler" before?... LOL. Honestly, I think Ken is far less bothered by me than you are, and that's the REAL STORY here. "It never ceases to amaze you"?... It sure doesn't take much to keep you occupied, does it? I can handle all of the good and bad natured stuff you care to dish-out, but you need to realize that there is a HUGE difference between "teasingly" pointing out a likely sub-specific identification error and malisciously accusing someone in a public forum of being a "Poacher Extraordinaire". Perhaps if you had originally signed your name and added a "jk", ;o), or B^] I would have been able to see the intended humor in your post. Hopefully you will learn from your mistake and do a little better next time.

BTW, speaking of mistakes, wasn't it YOU that sold the "male that layed eggs" to Kevin???... Bummer, dude...... B^]

Class dismissed...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]