kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Airborne Mis-billing,double billing, and outrages charges

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]

Posted by Jim Merli on September 26, 2002 at 20:59:01:

In Reply to: Re: Airborne Mis-billing,double billing, and outrages charges posted by rkreptiles on September 23, 2002 at 16:25:51:

AIRBORNE is the worst , most unreliable shipper I've ever delt with.

A few weeks ago they lost most of a frozen rodent order. Three out of four boxes - loaded onto the same truck, going to the same address ... H.T.F. do you then deliver only ONE of those boxes ? They loose three ... why not the fourth ? Or better yet - why not DELIVER ALL FOUR ??!!

Today I was supposed to receive a pair of snakes via AIRBORNE ... no surprise they never showed up. I warned the shipper but he was confident they'd deliver as he had no problems in the past using them. If they can't deliver dead rats correctly, what would you expect them to do with live animals ?

Anyway, the replacement order of rodents was sent overnight to me and shipping charge was included in the price I paid the rodent supplier - yet AIRBORNE continues to bill ME for the charges.

I'd like to add my headaches to their potential law suit problem ... so post what info you need and I'll be more than happy to add another nail to AIRBORNES coffin.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]