kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: That's too bad...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The General Snake Forum ]

Posted by boaboy13 on January 31, 2003 at 18:23:15:

In Reply to: That's too bad... posted by CulebraOnna on January 31, 2003 at 14:15:32:

Thanks, im 14 to, but i need to change my name, maybe boaadult98, and talk like a preast. But i would go to a local collage and live at home, and i don't have room for two so i wouldent breed, (it was a thought at the time) But thats not the only fourm that is like that, i have been cussed out, yelled at, and told i had the most stuped ideas on alot of other fourms, it makes me so mad, i wright for 10 mins giveing adive to somebudy and i get a reply saying it was dumest thing the have herd of and that i was a retard, (eg: I told some one that it helps to soak snakes when they have a bad shed, he replyed saying that was the dumest thing he herd of and told the guy not to listin to me, and told him to put it in a wet snake bag, they have a hard time breathing in a wet bag!!, i tryed it once). But i have had it with trying to help people out on here, they just wont liston, and at reptile shows, i was a vendor once selling my baby amazons and a guy a few tables down from me were selling some to, mine were cheeper, but he just about sold out, i dident sell any, he came up and we traded out. Just people don't like teenagers, and don't liston to us or trust us, why? Im just tierd of it.
well thanks for listing and not yelling my head off
philip

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The General Snake Forum ]