kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Japalura splendida np

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Lizard Forum ]

Posted by 59herps on February 17, 2003 at 02:04:19:

In Reply to: Banana Tree Dragons??? posted by PhoenixZorn on February 17, 2003 at 01:50:36:

:So I went to my local chain petstore the other day and saw a couple additions to the normally dry(boring) collection of herps they have. These guys were tagged as banana tree dragons, and were priced about $35.00 each. They looked like they were doing fairly well, so i inquired about them. The guy I asked about them (a manager to boot) didn't know a thing about them. I asked how big they got when adults, if they were wild caught or captive bred, what they ate... he even asked done of the "regular" associates and she didn't know either. The ignorance of the people who actually "manage" pet stores is starting to make me mad. P.S. I looked up Banana Tree Dragon on Yahoo, and got no results.... do these animals exist? Basically black/green with yellow stripes. They look like young water dragons.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Lizard Forum ]