kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Deremensis on baytril, a WEIRD swelling...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]

Posted by eric adrignola on May 04, 2003 at 07:23:52:

MY deremensis had a bit of swelling around the outside of his gums a few weeks ago, I have been giving him baytril, and applying silver sulfide(?) cream to the area, that's cleared up. He has been a pain as far as feeding goes, so today, I decided to throw a silkwork in his mouth, but he spit it out, which he has never done-he didn't crush it, just chomped abit, and spit. I looked in his mouth for anything weird, and I noticed that the left side of his mouth is swollen really fat. This mass is on the inside of his jaw, on the left side, very fleshy. He's been fine besides that, and is now on baytril. I wonder if the infection just never cleared up, I didn't quite finish up his medication regiment, so that is probably the case. Anyone ever see this before
Eric A

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]