kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Some people!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]

Posted by chimbakka on April 17, 2003 at 09:15:18:

Are just @sses!
Ok, this isn't really about chams. But, it is about animals, and how much I care for them.
I have a question. If you had some friends, and they got a ton of animals, and you didn't feel that they were taking good care of them, what would you do? I talked to them... and ruined our friendship. Apparently, not much of one. They went on to attack me about how i have an animal almost dying because I don't know how to look after him (Orion - who I think was sick when I got him). BAH! I don't know what to do now...
They live in a two bedroom appartment. One room a bedroom, the other an office. Two people live there. This is the list of animals they have:
2 beardies
2 rabbits
2 cats
2 kittens
2 ferrits
some fish
8 budgies
and they want two more cats!
Someone told me about a law for limiting the # of cats you can have. Thinking they would get kicked out, and also hoping to keep them from getting more cats, I called the SPCA. The limit is three cats. Well, I told them. We fought. They are no longer my friends. "It is a silly law, no one cares. I have never heard of someone getting kicked out for too many cats. I odn't care. If the law was one, I would still own TEN if I had room and $" Bah.
Did I mention that I have never seen their house close to tidy, let alone clean? All you can smell is ferrits. They told me themselves that the last time they cleaned them, it almost made them sick.
I don't know what to do. They obviously didn't listen to me. Do I call the SPCA, or ignore it?
HELP ME@!!!!! PLEASE!!!
~a lost and confussed (not to mention hurt) Lindsay

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]