kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Sorry Wolfgang...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]

Posted by Scott Eipper on November 16, 2002 at 04:06:56:

In Reply to: Re: Sorry Wolfgang... posted by WW on October 31, 2002 at 05:38:40:

Wolfgang,

I am interested to know which ones are fantasy and which are correct?

If possible can you send me either a hard copy of the paper or an electronic version when its published?

Not trying to further a debate between you and Ray....I have my own preceptions on what is different and in my mind the true Mulga Snakes....Cannia australis...(they are not that similar to Pseudechis porphyriacus to In my mind to be in the same genus) need to have a number of forms ressurected from the past...the Darwins "models" that were described as "Naja australis" are not the same as the ones from the Eyre Peninsula in the South.

Regards,

Scott Eipper

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]