kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Update on the new crested diet!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Tegan on October 07, 2002 at 23:00:11:

Just thought I would keep you all updated on how the new food that Allen provided for our lovely little critters is working out! Day two and not five minutes after the lights go out for the night (the time the geckos normally come out of hiding and start running around) I do a quick final check and misting (gotta love red lights) and they have their little snouts in the new food just lapping it up. I do have to say it's a hit!! I'm planing to weigh them all again in about a week to see if they gain any (the two females laid not to long ago so it'll be good to see if the new diet helps put the weight back on from making eggs). When (and it seems like if now) my eggs hatch I am going to start the little ones on this new food right away. I do have to admit, I had my doubts at first because of how runny the food was when first mixing it up, but I have no doubts now that its a great product! Thanks Allen!!!

Tegan

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]