kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Dave Thanks for responding :~)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on October 03, 2002 at 08:04:44:

In Reply to: Re: ok you guys help me out with this silly question...... posted by Dave A. on October 03, 2002 at 07:44:21:

So they are different in their bathroom habits than my leopard geckos.

I didnt see anywhere that I have read anything about this "bathroom subject" on cresteds.

I was worrying that there was a problem with abby because it was not obvious to me that she was doing it or where. also it seems that crickets enjoy gecko poo and tend to gravitate toward it so they may have taken care of such small amounts.

but tell me is it a white color when its dry? the leopard geckos have a brown and a white to their poo.

I just want to be sure that all systems are go with abby since she does not seem to eat much (although there were tremendous lick lines in her baby food last nite for a change) and I have been taking her out and making her eat "something" off my finger because I worry about her being so tiny and not being sure about her eating (a typical jewish mother )

Thanks again!
sue

:they certainly dont use a certain spot, my poo all over the
place. With young ones it is very small and hard to spot unless its on the glass then you cant miss it. Depending on your set up type washing it away with misting isnt neccesarily bad. Cleaning the enclosure at least once a week with a sinlge juvie should be fine, just make sure you take out the decorations and wash them off. If you have a sprayer on your sink that works great.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]