kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Have to agree with Mike on this one...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by Tegan on January 21, 2003 at 20:33:30:

In Reply to: Re: Nopers! posted by mikecoscia on January 21, 2003 at 19:27:40:

I'm not saying my way is the best way or the only way. I would much prefer to keep them on a more natural diet (IE more crix less babyfood) but with my schedual the way it is right now and the fact that I cant keep crixs alive to save my life I have opted for this route. It's easier for me. I probably wouldn't try to raise babies on this as I'm not sure its the correct diet for them. The best advice I can give to anyone is gather all the information they can...measure the pros and cons of all of it...and then do what they decide is best. Besides...I'm still waiting for Allen's diet to come out so I can use that as the base and add to that. (My cresties gobbled up the sample of the diet I got from him.)

Tegan

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]