kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

My new blood finally ate! Pics and stuff

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Python Forum ]

Posted by hades-raptor on May 03, 2003 at 06:50:16:

She's vera pretty. So happy she ate for me.

She wasn't eating, due to an R.I. which very suddenly showed up right after getting her. I got my hands on a cattle antibiotic called Tylan, three injections later and her R.I. is completly gone! *giddy* And so when I got back from a trip, I tried feeding her again, and she quickly took the thawed rat. Hopefully things continue this direction, she'll be a big purdy girl someday.

My ball python :D I thought I'd throw her in for good measure. I'm crossing my fingers she lays soon.. I caught her lying on her side two weeks ago, and she just shed three days ago. I sure hope she lays. She was my first snake ever, so of course this means a lot to me :)

Anyways, that's all chillins.

-Randilyn

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Python Forum ]