kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: My view of the situation in the ME

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Middle East Forum ]

Posted by Nablus on June 11, 2002 at 19:34:48:

In Reply to: My view of the situation in the ME posted by Eric Smith on April 24, 2002 at 14:17:19:

to make a long story short when jewish extremists were bombing hotels and super markets they were called freedom fighters and what were they doing it for.... independance same wit the Palestinians

i dont really wanna go into detail cuz i dont wanna waste my time but israel is just as wrong as the Palestinians by resorting to violence but are u blinded by why the Palestinians are using it? 3 times as many ppl were killed in this intifada than israelis and only about 100 of them were attackers. so u gotta think when the Palestinians kill an israeli baby in an attack everyone calls it terror and israel will most likely go into Palestine to take their rage out on ppl but when the israelis kill a Palestinian baby sharon just says sorry and its done and over with theres no retaliation (maybe by the militants) but if ure gonna say President Arafat is a terrorist isnt sharon? his actions are done by his command and u cant say Chair man Arafat calls Hamas to attack when the lines are cut by the israelis and the israelis surround his head quarters. i know Mr Arafat isnt doing all he can to stop the violence on his side but why should he? when the Palestinians are still getting killed.

i kinda got a little carried away but this message just pissed me off!

later

Nablus

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Middle East Forum ]