kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Fred, where did the posts go?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by Fred Albury on March 07, 2003 at 20:23:22:

In Reply to: Fred, where did the posts go? posted by GregH on March 07, 2003 at 19:44:55:

:Was something really that bad that Kingsnake had to rip the whole thread away?

:Fred, did you see my post earlier? If not I will re-post it, I really think you need to see it.

:Also, for everyone, Chris Ken emailed me with a very respectfull email. All it took to gain his respect was to show him some respect. Now, I know that there are some of you that just simply dislike him, and through this you may start disliking me, but I hope you can find it in your hearts to maybe wipe the slate clean and start again with him, and anyone else for that matter. If Chris Ken is the only person that I gained respect from through all of this then so be it, I have one more friend in this world!!

:Greg Hake
:

Greg,

No need to see your post from earlier. I posted what I said and felt openly for allto see. Kingsnake deleted it. I am now answering questions and talking to people about Drymarchon. The post was clear and all the issues were brought up in it. I am not even going to address what is in your post right now,as it has nothing to do with Drymarchon.

thanks anyway,

Fred Albury

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]