kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I'll invite the whole forum over (irrelevant post)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]

Posted by TexIndigo Gal on January 23, 2003 at 12:53:12:

In Reply to: Meeting...I suggest everyone invite Dean over for a posted by dryguy on January 23, 2003 at 11:33:51:

if we ever close on the blankety-blankety cursed-title house!

While looking at the snake (we only have one Dry so far), we'll delve into a vat of sangria in the beer & bait 'frigerator that's full of fruit that has soaked in brandy for a week. We'll have a big hunk of smelly double-Gloucester-stilton cheese, and the requisite Breton wheat crackers to go with them.

After sangria and cheese, Spousal Unit will whip up some of his hand-made pasta and bread, and I'll fix my trademark, well, okay, I don't have a specialty, but I'll think of something (oxtail or lamb shanks, if the weather is cold, something lighter the other 99% of the time). Maybe a nice fresh pesto for the pasta, right from my herb garden or a morel sauce made from the wild morels we stalk each spring. There will be something decadent for dessert, which we will never get to, because we always eat too much before we get to the dessert.

After dinner, well hang our feet off of the dock and smoke cigars. I won't smoke cigars; green may be one of my better colors, but it's not good ON my skin. I'll just enjoy the aroma of the good cigars.

Everyone will stay over, and in the morning I'll put a big pan of French toast creme brulee in the oven for breakfast.

For some reason, I'm suddenly hungry. Watching the Food Network always does this to me, but the Indigo Forum never has. I think I'll go start dinner now . . .

Beatrice

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Indigo Snake Forum ]