kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Fight back - VOTE Libertarian

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Garter and Ribbon Snake Forum ]

Posted by Brian Macker on December 06, 2002 at 20:36:35:

In Reply to: Re: Fight back - VOTE Libertarian posted by Thamnophile on December 04, 2002 at 23:49:50:

I don't just tow the party line, as you say. Libertarian candidate that have been elected haven't sold out. When and if they do then I won't vote for those particular candidates. They have a much more consistent record than those other parties. Boy are you jaded.

I have read the Democrat party line. They mention environment once and say they are for it. Big deal! Republicans don't mention the word. The Green party is nothing but environment.

You claim that this is not garter related but you were the one that sidetracked this. I posted in regarding a garter snake issue - herp laws. I can guarantee you that Libertarians would be the very best in this regard. You then made a foray into the environment which I also feel is garter related. If you didn't want to discuss it then you shouldn't have posted a reply.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Garter and Ribbon Snake Forum ]