kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: OK now what?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]

Posted by EllasMommie on April 20, 2003 at 21:28:06:

In Reply to: Re: OK now what? posted by hecktick_punker on April 20, 2003 at 20:33:13:

Ok now what if I can't find him/her? Should I try digging Stretch out just the first couple of times to make him]her know that I am providing food? He/she's still so little (and down right fricken adorable) And I have one heck of a time trying to find him/her in the Jungle Earth because he/she belnds right in with the color.

:Hi,

:Yep, it sounds like its time to try offering insects as food. The froglet might refuse to feed the first few times so don't overwhelm it with food, just offer a few insects at a time. Try droping crickets that are about as long as the width of its head in front of it and see what happens. Don't worry if it doesn't eat for the first day or two. Good luck,

:Devin
:www.amphibiancare.com

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]