kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: lets be clear

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by James on July 10, 2002 at 11:17:16:

In Reply to: Re: Skinny Frilled posted by z26b on July 10, 2002 at 02:58:43:

You picked this guy out on Saturday from three babies none of which where skinny. I told you you need a basking spot close to 100F with several branches. I also told you to spray him everyday. I aslo have said to everyone to place them in a water dish everyday for 5 min. He may be spook if you cage is to open. Try and cover the front so he can't see out. My babies eat at least twice a day and I see everyone of them eat. These guys should easily eat 10-15 small 1/4" cricket a day. You have to make sure babies drink water or they won't last long. If you are really this worried then call me and I will take him back. Also don't compair the size of your frill to beardies. Frills are much more slender. Even right after I feed my babies and they are fat, in a few hours it looks like they barely ate. Once again for eveyone reading, when these guys move to new homes it can spook them. You should have a closed cage in the beginning(cover the glass with cardboard) and make sure they are getting plenty of water. Now I'm going to have to hear from Suggs about selling young babies. All they other ones I have sold have had no problems.
James

:
: His temps are in the mid to upper 80's, I havent sprayed him with warm water (I didnt know) and Im using miner-all for supplements. I have not seen him eat but I've seen him eye a cricket and have found two poopies. Please help, you can see his pelvis... too skinny.

: Thanks so much,
: Evan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]