kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

pregnant serogate mouse too big

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Feeder Forum ]

Posted by GEM on April 27, 2003 at 10:14:43:

Hi to all. I've just started my venture of breeding mice
Right now I am housing 2 families of 1:2 ratio. My first had here litter one week today. Was very fortunate and kids and I were able to watch all of delivery. Kids got a good lesson. especially when daddy ate the after birth. The look on their faces was priceless LOL. Daddy tried to eat 1 and I pinged his nose put it back and that was the end of that. All 9 are healthy and fuzzy. 2nd mom in 2nd house had batch while out, came home to 6 and parts of 2. Woke next morning to none. Worried?*@:( 3rd mom had litter of 9 thursday in "killing house" shall we say. all are well 4 days later.
Problem 2nd mom in with first litter is doing main feeding and care she looks like she should have had babies days ago her sides look like they'll split can she hold back till first litter is bigger cause i'm getting worried!! Thanks and sorry about long posting.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Feeder Forum ]