kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Copulation, not courtship. np

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]

Posted by Chance on April 24, 2003 at 19:06:23:

In Reply to: Pathetic?????... posted by Jeremy G on April 24, 2003 at 13:27:26:

:Ya know whats really pathetic, somone witnessing courtship between their pair of D.typus and then running to the internet and posting for sale adds saying they will have neonates soon! Now thats truly pathetic!

:All the best buddy,
:J

:

:
:::So, not useing/recomending chameleon cages to house dendroaspis anymore? Why the change? I thought that was the best way to keep arboreal hots in your opionion.:-D

::Actually, that was for Dispholidus, but I guess you just don't pay good enough attention to your reading. And if you really want to try to get back into it, go back and look at who keeps their hots like D. typus in situations like that. Works very well, IMO.

:::Also, is that D.viridis you have the same one you have up for sale? Hmmmm? Interesting.

::Let's see....yeah, same one. His mate recently died from a bad infection she had when I acquired her, so I've decided to sell him as I don't care to just keep singular animals with no potential to breed.

::Anyway, nice attempt to start a flame war again. Pathetic.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]