kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

And Chance lived happily ever after.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]

Posted by tj on April 26, 2003 at 16:53:33:

In Reply to: The End posted by Chance on April 25, 2003 at 08:24:56:

I wouldn't call it a pointless grudge, just lack of respect, that's all.
Ta Ta

:Ah well, this was certainly a fun jump back in time. Funny how some people can hold pointless grudges for a year, lol. Anyway, to Jeremy and TJ, I'm glad I posted that ad as there are lots of people around that are incredibly interested in baby booms, and since I'm seemingly the only one this year getting any action out of mine, I just thought I'd let some people know. I've gotten a number of nice responces now, so I don't in any way regret it.

:Anyway, I'm finished responding to this type of crap on these forums, and from now on will not even acknowledge the existance of people like yourselves. You can jump on me and berate and degrade me all you like, but my only posts will be to either attempt to inform or question. These forums are not suitable for stuff like this, so I'm not longer going to be a part of them. Maybe you should take a hint and attempt it yourselves? Just a thought anyway, though it's probably not going to happen. Later guys.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]