kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thanks for the help..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by Taceas on May 05, 2003 at 16:54:54:

In Reply to: Deformed Head, or..? posted by Don Soderberg on May 05, 2003 at 16:44:33:

Don,

Thank you for your help on the matter. I was worried that it might cause some sort of irreversible damage to her as she got older. I'll just have to wait and see how it goes, I guess. When she gets a little larger I'll take her to my herp vet and see what he says about it.

I am almost hesitant to mention it to Rich now, cause as I said, I got her almost a month ago, and it seems too late in the game to just say "oh, by the way..". I don't want to feel like I'm scamming him, I know it's not his fault, and I know he wouldn't intentionally send me a snake like that.

When I first got her, she had a raised area there, but nothing to this extent. So it is definately getting larger as she grows. I suppose I'll write a quick e-mail to Rich here in a bit and see what happens.

Thanks again,

Misty

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]