kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

To Everyone Who Responded To Kitty's Questions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by bxherp on May 04, 2003 at 11:20:46:

In Reply to: twos questions plz help thx posted by hells_kitty on May 03, 2003 at 16:59:43:

I have problem after seeing ten people respond to Kitty's qustions and only one or two actually answered them. We all are involved in a hobby that requires alot of knowledge and maturity. I agree with all of you who say that research should be done before considering on getting any herp. And this research should be done before asking a million of silly questions. But I think that all of you who attacked this girl for asking quesions are wrong and just as immature as you claim that she is. I don't know Kitty but what I do you know is how silly and immature you all were in attacking her and making fun at the way she wrote. One person said for her not to get offended by what is about to be said. The moment you say that you should just keep your mouth shut because you are about to offend a person. You all attacked this girl for no reason. If you were going to guide her the way you claim you were then you should have done it. You should not have begun attacking her and telling her to ask of her father if he knows so much about herps. Young people look up to her their parents even if their parents don't know what they claim they know. Now this girl, who probably feels like the size of an ant, may not show up to the forums anymore and be guided in the right direction. This is really sad. I think most of us are adults and should act like adults. I really am surprise at you all. Please lets try to get her back in the right drection. Maybe an apology can help. Thanks.-ELvy

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]