kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: LOL about the stumblin on weekends !!!>>>>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chuckwalla Forum ]

Posted by eve on March 10, 2003 at 19:38:04:

In Reply to: Re: It is neat to drive home from work and see critters>>> posted by dvl on March 10, 2003 at 19:03:05:

: basking next to the driveway. My wife was telling me of what must have been a fight for territory------ Four adult Blue Spineys live in one area and the Agama lives in a rock pile about 25 ft away. She said there was a bunch of "chasing each other around"---- The Agama was on one the pile with the Blues. He later returned to his ol home place.

:About that chuck doing all that wobbling & stumblin' around --I ain't gonna knock him too much -I do that on the weekends myself at times!!!

:Later

:David
:
Where do you live that you have this Awesome lizard haven right outside? Geez, I would be fascinated, except my hubby would probably go nuts, because i'd be feeding them all and having them follow me in the house :0) Wow thats sounds like a cool place David ! I'm in NJ I could go to the pine barrens and see some cool stuff I guess ! Or just go upstairs to the lizard room hahhaha . Eve

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chuckwalla Forum ]