kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Female Veiled Chameleon more questions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]

Posted by anson on April 10, 2003 at 14:39:16:

In Reply to: Re: Female Veiled Chameleon more questions posted by Carlton on April 09, 2003 at 23:13:45:

When I got home last night she had not eaten anything out of her feeding cup. She did not eat again this morning but she did drink. She is also not basking but is wandering all over the cage. She is still not going to the bottom though. I hope its soon she is making me a nervous wreck. I got her from the pet shop next to where I work and they had her when she last layed.
They gave me her eggs in Nov because they don't have an incubator and don't want to deal with babies. I traded two Day geckos for her last week. Funny the eggs came before the chameleon, in case someone asks me which came first.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]