kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

LOL, that was good. NP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]

Posted by grimdog on May 09, 2003 at 08:35:14:

In Reply to: Who needs a jar???.... posted by -ryan- on May 08, 2003 at 20:28:17:

:All we have to do is stop on the side of the road, get out, and piss away from traffic. This one time I was travelling with my parents and I had to go, but there was no rest stops, and it was just suburbans, so rather than waste my time holding it and stopping at someplace with a restroom, I just told my parents to stop in front of one of the houses, so I ended up peeing in someones bushes, right near the living room window with the lights on.

:I have tons of other stupid stories like that. Like the time I peed on a restroom because the door was locked. Or Like the time I was at this heavy metal show, and me and my friend went down to a gas station since he had to call someone and I had to piss. "No public restrooms you say?"

:There was tons of other things, but this is a "ball python" forum. Not a "places you have urinated" forum.

:later

::Well, if I have to pee....I mean, I'm not a guy...I can't just use a jar or a bottle or something. LOL:) Gas I do not think I will need, but just trying to give an idea of my trip. Thanks for the info.

::Zoe ~~~~~~~~~~<:>---<

::
::::all you need is the bag and cooler...he'll be ok in it for days....

:::???you have to stop and eat and get gas in a 4 hour drive?...LOL...just kidding...but that is a "run to the end "kinda drive...(not even a pee break...LOL..really...

:::have fun

:::JY

:::(if the bag don't suit you...take the 10 gallon tank and all....)

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]