kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Who needs a jar???....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]

Posted by -ryan- on May 08, 2003 at 20:28:17:

In Reply to: bag and cooler.... posted by ProtaZoey on May 08, 2003 at 17:49:37:

All we have to do is stop on the side of the road, get out, and piss away from traffic. This one time I was travelling with my parents and I had to go, but there was no rest stops, and it was just suburbans, so rather than waste my time holding it and stopping at someplace with a restroom, I just told my parents to stop in front of one of the houses, so I ended up peeing in someones bushes, right near the living room window with the lights on.

I have tons of other stupid stories like that. Like the time I peed on a restroom because the door was locked. Or Like the time I was at this heavy metal show, and me and my friend went down to a gas station since he had to call someone and I had to piss. "No public restrooms you say?"

There was tons of other things, but this is a "ball python" forum. Not a "places you have urinated" forum.

later

:Well, if I have to pee....I mean, I'm not a guy...I can't just use a jar or a bottle or something. LOL:) Gas I do not think I will need, but just trying to give an idea of my trip. Thanks for the info.

:Zoe ~~~~~~~~~~<:>---<

:
:::all you need is the bag and cooler...he'll be ok in it for days....

::???you have to stop and eat and get gas in a 4 hour drive?...LOL...just kidding...but that is a "run to the end "kinda drive...(not even a pee break...LOL..really...

::have fun

::JY

::(if the bag don't suit you...take the 10 gallon tank and all....)

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]