mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by ALanolis on April 04, 2003 at 12:05:11:
In Reply to: Why won`t they stay green that much? posted by bradburya on April 04, 2003 at 09:58:02:
It would be much more advisable to ask a few questions before anyone makes a diagnosis. 1. Did you purchase the Anoles or collect them? p.s. Why an iguana photo?
2a. 4 Anoles, in what size enclosure?
2b. 4 Anoles, what are their sexes?
3. What type of UV light do you use?
4. What type of heat lamps?
5. What is the overall cage/lamp layout?
6. What are the thermal gradients?
7. Humidity ranges?
9. Diet (what, when, how much)?
10. Supplements (what, when, how)?
1. Did you purchase the Anoles or collect them?
p.s. Why an iguana photo?