kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Snake Folklore

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Academic Forum ]

Posted by Winter on October 18, 2002 at 20:55:28:

In Reply to: Re: Snake Folklore posted by Milkman on October 17, 2002 at 20:15:39:

Thanks for the info! That is exactly the kind of information I am looking for. I will be sending you an e-mail soon. :)

Thanks again,

Lauren

:I used to reside in Florida[ST-PETE] to be exact. But now I am in Kentucky,I moved here because all of my family is here and they all went to U.K where I currently go and I am getting ready for vet school in South America. Sinse most of my family are from a small town.They always tell ole wives tails.As an avid reptile lover as well as other animals.The first thing I did was ask questions on where to find them.They ended up trying to tell some crazy stories,Like snakes would bite their tails and roll down hills to scar people,an during the later part of summer that snakes where blind and more apt to bite people,and some snakes could interbreed because they stay in the same dens during the winter[like copperheads breading with garter snake.I dont know if this is what you where looking for,but I will ask some of the older people around here tomorrow.If this is te kind of stuff you are looking for e-mil me

:THANKS
:DERRICK MULLINS
:DAM6945117@AOL.COM
:PIKE COUNTY KENTUCKY
:THE MOST EASTERN PART OF KENTUCKY
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Academic Forum ]