kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Karl, I would rather hear you give a.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]

Posted by wls967 on January 02, 2003 at 18:40:16:

In Reply to: Quibbling, Ray(Others may be interested in this post) posted by Buzztail1 on January 02, 2003 at 05:47:59:

taxonomic description of your dirty laundry, than all this other "tripe".

wls

::Karl you wrote:
::"I made no direct reference to you in my above post." and yet my name 'rayhoser' appeared on line three of that very post by you.
:Technically correct. I cut and pasted your entire post from the other forum. My mistake. I made no direct reference to you other than to leave your name attached to your post. How's that?
::It seems you can't even grasp simple truths like that!
::So I say to you
::1/ Get a grip on the facts
:Firmly gripped.
::2/ Get a grip on life!
:You have no idea.
::3/ Maybe if you stopped flaming, I'd be able to stop pointing out your errors and misleading scurrilous conduct.
:Maybe you should look "scurrilous" up. Webster's defines scurrilous as:
:Using indecent or abusive language; coarse; vulgar; foulmouthed 2 containing coarse vulgarisms or indecent abuse none of which applies to any of my posts.

::4/ Why not try keeping your mouth shut and perhaps not so many people would see your own ignorance.
:LOL My thanks to you for your concern about how others perceive me. I sure am greatly concerned about that. I would post the definition of ignorance but I believe you can look that one up. If you would really like to address my lack of education, perhaps you should enquire as to what my level of education is.
::All the best to you and my apologies to other disinterested people who have to put up with your tripe clogging this forum and my (probably) unneccessary responses.
:All the best to me but shut up, huh? Thanks. I have made my point. It does not go unnoticed that you didn't address any of the points made in my posts. As usual, you fill your posts with belittling attacks and call the other poster a flamer. Okay Ray, you win because I don't feel the need to continue a war with you. You make it very evident that you don't know me and don't care to respond in a civil manner to anything I say. I actually do have a life.
:Done responding to you. Have a happy new year.
:My apologies to the regulars of this forum. I will take my leave of you now as I am not a regular and do not mean to clog your forum with my "tripe".
:Karl H. Betz
:PS By the way, "quibbling" means in part an evasion of the main point as by emphasizing some petty detail TaTa KHB

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]