kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

The truth hurts you Wolgang

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]

Posted by rayhoser on November 23, 2002 at 15:00:48:

In Reply to: Errr... Ray? posted by WW on November 23, 2002 at 05:04:02:

Why not be truthful to others on this list and point out the use of alternative words like "belly", etc in the relevant publications.
Your methods are fraudulent at best and scandalous at worst and in time you will stand condemned for this.
Clearly it is pointless for me to try to reason with you as you are unreasonable and even now you refuse to acknowldge
1/ Truth and
2/ That you were wrong.
Thus I will make this my last contribution to your michevous and misleading thread, in which you tell bare-faced lies in relation to the original Pailsus descriptions in order to improperly tarnish my reputation.
For the others on this list, the original 1998 and 2000 descriptions of both Pailsus pailsei and Pailsus rossignolli are on the www at:
http://www.smuggled.com/newsna2.htm
http://www.smuggled.com/Pailsu10.htm
People are best advised to read these before they believe some of the lies and deception by Wolfgang Wuster.
Bye for now

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]