Posted by DavidBeard on April 05, 2003 at 17:46:21:
I recently started putting my crested's baby food in his cage and leaving it over night so he can eat it at his leisure (I've actually seen him do this, so I know it works) and it seems that less than 24 hours after I put it in there it has a fair amount of mold already in it. Does anyone else have this problem or seen it before? I'm worried that as goofy as my gecko is he'll ingest some mold and it will make him ill. What can I do to prevent this from happening? Thanks for any info!