kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: I agree with KJ that it will probably take breeding it and..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]

Posted by jediknight on March 27, 2003 at 14:46:00:

In Reply to: I agree with KJ that it will probably take breeding it and.. posted by gofer on March 26, 2003 at 22:33:23:

Who said that the animal that you posted is not a Mexican bairdi? Looks just like the wild caught bairdi I have seen from Nuevo Leon, Mexico. And who is producing the albino bairdi? Are they for sure "pure" bairdi? I have heard rumours throughout the hobby that these are actually just bairdi/obsoleta crosses. Regardless, the animal that you posted is NOT an animal that was collected anywhere here in Texas... the ones from the east (Langtry, Juno, Loma) are typically light gray and the ones from the west (Davis Mtns., River Road) are typically dark brown. Again, looks to be a Mexican animal (I can email you photos of WC and CB animals from Nuevo Leon...)
Happy herpin'...

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rat Snake Forum ]