kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: NJ permit questions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]

Posted by seaducer9 on September 11, 2002 at 21:35:53:

In Reply to: Re: NJ permit questions posted by urbanjungles on September 11, 2002 at 21:20:04:

:Don't worry about it, you'll be just fine. NJ is very understanding believe it or not, and they shouldn't give you a problem. They generally have a bit of an amnesty mentality where as long as it's not an animal that requres a special permit they won't really bother you.

:Welcome to the society, I just recieved your membership application. I hope to meet you soon!

:Danny Mendez
:President - NJHS
Thanks,
I kind of thought that might be the case as the store I got the bird from sent in their half with my info on it and the state never contacted me. Then again I signed up for a variety of volunteer programs with the state this year and it took four months and 8 emails from me for them to even acknowledge they know I am alive,lol I still havent done anything as 3 months ago they said theyd get back to me, so the wheels turn mighty slow here in NJ, hehe
I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing how I can help out. I'll post an intro a little later tonight...
Drew

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The NJHS Forum ]