kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Thinking of starting a...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]

Posted by Robert Sposato on June 28, 2002 at 21:29:42:

In Reply to: Thinking of starting a... posted by Rachel on June 28, 2002 at 00:54:12:

Just a quick question. You already have a great organization in your state that does just what you want to do and more. Why not support the NJHS and join as a member. Most of the Meetings are about 2 to 2 and a half hours away from you and are held every other month so you'll only have to travel 6 times a year (maybe less once we get a meeting place down by you in South Jersey). If your really interested in meeting with other herpers e-mail me at rsposato@njhsonline.com and lets see if we can help each other out and bring meetings to you and a few of the others in "Way Down South" Jersey.
Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

: Thinking of starting a herp lover's club for us south Jersey people :) Out of curiousity, who is from where, and would you be interested in monthly get-togethers (or maybe every other month)in Cape May County? We could hold it at my place, and if we got to big for my house, I could see about renting a pavilion at the Cape May County Zoo (they have a great reptile house ;) At my place, people could bring a reptile or 2, I would just ask that they not be brought into my reptile room (gotta be careful). At this point, it's just an idea, but if there's enough responce, who knows? :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The NJHS Forum ]