return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Pine Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Turtle . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - May 25, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Tucson Herpetological Society Meeting - May 27, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - June 01, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - June 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - June 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Great place to have your Gonads Squashed!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Green Tree Python Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Web on November 04, 1999 at 00:05:28:

In Reply to: Re: Great place to have your Gonads Squashed! posted by Doug on November 03, 1999 at 23:07:01:

Hi David,

You make some interesting points, but, as sure as the sun is going to come up tomorrow, if enough people start breeding GTP the price will drop. Perhaps to the same level as Jungle Carpets, etc. If all of these elite breeders are still into GTP when the price falls to $100 each and everybody has one, then I will be convinced you are quite correct! Time will tell...

I do want to say that, while price is certainly a factor in my purchasing decision, I have every intention of raising and breeding the 10 baby GTP that I have ordered from Duncan. I look forward to the challenge and I am reasonably certain that I will be getting 100% pure ARU F1 breeding stock.

I would also like to encourage you to re-read everything that Duncan has said and think about this: if Duncan had been advertising baby CB Boelens Pythons at $250US you wouldn't have heard one peep about how cheap the price was and they would all be sold quicker than you could finish reading this sentence!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Green Tree Python Forum ] [ FAQ ]