return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Good luck with your venture

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Green Tree Python Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Web on November 04, 1999 at 13:07:38:

In Reply to: Good luck with your venture posted by Trooper Walsh on November 04, 1999 at 11:47:30:

: >WEB...I am sincere when I say I hope you get some great "Aru Chondro babies" from Duncan, are able to raise 100% to maturity and enjoy the best of success in breeding them. However, if you encounter difficulties with your critters I have a feeling we may be hearing from you on the forum about it, and be assured that folks like Greg, Tomm, Cindy and myself will do what we can to help out even though your animals were purchased elsewhere. Perhaps Duncan will be available to you for help, perhaps not. At least with e-mail you will have a quick and cheap way to communicate at/with Duncan. I have not yet seen Duncan's facilities nor do I have any experience dealing with him. I, and every one else viewing this worldwide forum, will be interested to learn how your business with Duncan turns out and how pleased you are with your 10 CB baby Arus. Of course even if Duncan were completely unligit (and I do not mean to insinuate this) he would be the biggest fool in the world to send you anything but the best of the best available to him, knowing you will be viewed as a test case for his potential market. So at least you have that going in your favor to start with. If/when you receive shipment please do let the rest of us know how things turn out and if you can I am sure we would all love to see pictures posted, updates on survivability, etc.
: Best regards...Trooper Walsh

Hi Trooper,

Thanks so much for your encouraging support!! I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post again to the GTP Forum. If I do get healthy, vigorous babies, and am able to raise and breed them, then I too may be able to contribute to the pool of knowledge about, and the genetic diversity of, the captive propagation of the GTP. If not...well, u pays u money and u takes u chances!

Best regards,
Web Wheeler

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Green Tree Python Forum ] [ FAQ ]