kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Huh?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by Serpwidgets on May 13, 2003 at 06:41:33:

In Reply to: Wait Just a Minute There Serpwidget......... posted by Russ Bates on May 13, 2003 at 05:11:46:

The picture was not of a transaction gone bad but just a picture of a corn I produced last year.

How about I post a question asking about whether or not my corn is a caramel, and include a picture of a totally unrelated snow corn in the post, but don't mention that the picture has absolutely nothing to do with the entire post. Then when someone responds saying "no, that's a snow corn" I get all defensive and tell people "I'm not stupid enough to believe that snake is a caramel... DUH! Man you people are insulting my intelligence!"

The obvious implication in the original post was that the pictured snake was being sold as "ready to breed." Who in their right mind would read that post and NOT think the picture was an example of what you were talking about?

I'm not stupid enough to believe a corn of that size is breedable.

I didn't say you believed that. Seemed to me you were pointing out that it wasn't.

Thanks for the insult on my intelligence but I can assure you, you are very wrong.

Dude, your first post and included picture were totally out of context with each other. Then you read my reply totally out of context, and conjured up personal insults against yourself. If that's what you want to take from it, you're welcome, I guess.

(shrug)

I have no clue what you're even telling me I'm wrong about. I guess this is an example of how easy it is for people to think that they are being clear, and at the same time be totally ambiguous and/or make absolutely no sense.

I still stand behind my statement that irresponsible consumers are a contributing factor to dishonesty and misrepresentation.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]