kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Has any one else had any luck with WC

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]

Posted by Krystal19_85 on May 12, 2003 at 18:09:39:

In Reply to: Has any one else had any luck with WC posted by Lizzard599 on May 12, 2003 at 17:45:27:

I don't deal with WC animals at all. unless they need rehab and it is leagle for that species that I help them. I woulden't keep a WC animal, but that's just me, I have no issues with people that do and I don't disagree with doing it. As for names, I like to pick a topic and name the snakes after that. Like someone mentioned drinks (Bacardi, Corona, ect...) and drugs (Tweek, Mary Jane,ect...) or I named my feeders after ther preditors (mice were named, Cat, Hawk, Owl, Snake) I also think ironic names are funny (snakes named Fluffy (exp. large snakes), my brother had a hampster names Rat, ect..) other than that temperment and markings seem to be the determination of the name. Like my first ball named Baby bacause she "balled up" to anyone but me and my Fiance and my dog, she was a big baby and the name stuck. I had a BP named cupid because of the hearts in his/her pattern. You will come up with something. Another group name Idea is artists (Picaso, DeVinchi, ect...) I think it is cute to have all the names related to eachother. But again I say... that's just me!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]