mobile - desktop
3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by oldherper on May 01, 2003 at 21:35:33:
In Reply to: Thanks (and another question) posted by Lyn on May 01, 2003 at 20:36:30:
I would wait until mid-morning.
:Thank you very much for the quick ID! It was light out when he was caught, but now it's gotten dark and colder (around 50 degrees). I'm concerned about putting him outside tonight into a strange new area, going from a 68 degree house. I've never released a wild snake before. Would it be best to let him go ASAP tonight, or would it be better to let him go in the morning when it will be warming up a bit?