mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by milkman on April 29, 2003 at 21:59:01:
In Reply to: is it possible posted by splash3030 on April 29, 2003 at 20:21:44:
I would say it is possible,but they may not live as long due to the stress and physical importance of the venom.The venom helps with the digestion process,so it will only be harder for them to digest their food.Why get a venomous snake if you want the venom glands removed?Why not get a non-venomous snake?Dont hurt this poor snake for your own personal gain or just to look cool and show off in front of your friends.If this is just an educational question than I hope you learn something and now help educate other people not to harm these beautiful snakes.