kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Surrendered Uro is ticklish....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]

Posted by Cher123 on May 10, 2003 at 05:55:39:

In Reply to: Surrendered Uro is ticklish.... posted by Bigtattoo on May 09, 2003 at 21:08:27:

Sounds like a keeper to me! Enjoy.
Cher123

:Well I was taking care of that Mali that was surrendered to me, by the way he's doing great had a clean fecal and is eating like a horse, so while I was in there I started scratching his chin. The little bugger rolled over on his back, so I start scracting his side and tummy. He starts kicking he legs like a ticklish dog does. So I go on about my work cleaning his enclosure and preparing his food. When I put the food in he comes to my hand and head butts it. So I scratch his head again and once more he flops on his back. The same routine. What a character.

:I can't believe the personality of this guy, nor that someone didn't see what a great little lizard he is.

:BigT

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]