kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Urgent Question.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]

Posted by pgross8245 on May 02, 2003 at 12:30:30:

In Reply to: Urgent Question. posted by fruitionx on May 02, 2003 at 06:31:17:

Hi,
You can also buy them for a good price at most farm type stores. In Wisconsin we have Fleet Farms and Farm Fleets that carry these for around $40. Some of the reptile sites also have them, but if you find them locally you don't have to pay shipping and if there is a problem you can easily return them. Good luck, let us know!
Pam
:they sell alot of incubators on ebay that aren't expensive. Just type in reptile and go under pet supply. I have an incubator that i used to hatch chicken eggs that they are selling on ebay if that matters :)

:

::I recieved my Malis today they are a pair from LLL Reptiles. They are Wc but are pretty tame. Well my question is could my female be gravid her stomach has some bulges next to her back legs and up to I believe the middle of her body. They are both about 11in.Long and both ate after about 20 min. of being here. ALso the female has dug a hole in the corner of the cage about 6 to 8 in deep.and lies in it now. What should I do. If she is gravid what can I use for an incubator if she has them soon. Thanks and let me know.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]