kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Okay,I did read it, now you read **THIS**...................

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Herp Forum UK ]

Posted by Fred Albury on April 14, 2003 at 18:25:13:

In Reply to: Re: Read this.................. posted by Robbin on April 09, 2003 at 04:27:50:

:How many people do you think would die if Saddam was left in power? His own people and god forbid the rest of the world if he ever got hold of nuclear! The man is evil and a dictator. I am not glad to see the war, but then again I am more for it than against it. As for 80 to 90% of people in the UK against it. Where are you actually based? I would say 60% in favour. And half of the protesters have not a clue why they dont support it. Leave people like Saddam and other dictators alone, and it will be more than the two towers that will be destroyed, more than the poor innocent people killed in war. Its just a matter of time before something major happens over here (terrorists), but hey, lets just leave them alone and let them get on with there acts of terror. You people make me laugh.

:
:::sad world indeed..when more people are upset with a war which hasnt yet taken place than when the two towers was destroyed!!!!!

::How MANY innocent citzens do you think will die as a result of this war and its aftermath? How many soldiers will die from exposure to biolgical weapons or uranium from our own bombs that we drop? Do the math. If human carnage is what appalls you, then be appalled. Its not right.

::Fred Albury
::Aztec Reptiles

::
::

:
:

DICTATORS like Saddam have been INSTALLED and funded by OUR GOVT. but now that they do not meet the economic needs of the U.S.A. they will be taken out, one by one. If you think that this war is the last one, you are sorely mistaken. And, in a region FULL of DICTATORS(Name a country in the region), if you think that the average U.S. citzen gives a darn about Democracy or Dictators in IRAQ,IRAN or SYRIA, you are WRONG. Paybacks are brutal and the bill is still comeing in for our OCCUPATION of this arab country and the killing of several thousand IRAQ civilians and ten thousand of their troops. What made you think this would end terrorism?

Question what you see on CNN.

Fred Albury
Aztec Reptiles

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Herp Forum UK ]