kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Thanks for being reasonable...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The TSHS Forum ]

Posted by steve on February 20, 2002 at 17:07:16:

In Reply to: Thanks for being reasonable... posted by Zac on February 20, 2002 at 14:28:39:

Hi Again,

Well, I try to be reasonable, but we're all human. I had the benifit of coming in on this towards the end, and therefore I was able to see what had happened and that the thing had kind of taken off on emotions at that point. Who knows, had I gotten in earlier, I might have been swinging too. :)

But as I already stated last night, you make some good points, and they will definately be discussed. One thing I have found in the time I have been doing this is that there are times when we have to sort of ignor some of our own feelings on certain issues. That is due to the fact that there are many conflicting points of view, and just because opinions conflict, it doesn't necessarily mean that either one is wrong.

Tell you what, at this point, I would rather take this off the forum, but I am not sure if I have your e-mail or not. If you don't hear from me soon, e-mail me and I'll get back to you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The TSHS Forum ]