kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Try the links on the page now....READ THIS ONE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The TSHS Forum ]

Posted by Todd Evans on February 05, 2002 at 14:00:08:

In Reply to: Re: WEB SITE UPDATED......well sort of posted by Chris on February 05, 2002 at 13:29:49:

Chris,

Try the e-mail links on the page now.....I hadn't updated them since AT&T@home went down the tubes. Anyway, the links are all updated now and will go to my new e-mail address. basically all that is different is that I went from @home.com to @attbi.com kinda annoying, especially since my computer crashed at the same time, causing me to lose all my OLD and NEW e-mails......

sometimes I wonder how far I can launch these things. Anyway, I'm at work right now, or I'd e-mail you. I will e-mail you when I get home, unless you've already e-mailed me.....then I'll e-mail everybody on my e-mail list telling them that I didn't have to e-mail you because you had alread e-mailed me telling me not to e-mail you, but I knew not to e-mail you, after all I read your e-mail..........confused yet?......anyway....til later

Todd Evans

: Todd,

: I have tried to email you and my messages kept getting sent back to me. Yes, I am serious about the website. please email me since I can't get you. I will be at the next meeting. We can talk there about the details.

: Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The TSHS Forum ]