kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

lol..."your piece!"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tree Frog Forum ]

Posted by DeWhit on March 25, 2003 at 20:23:37:

In Reply to: Re: Attn:Henry posted by DeWhit on March 25, 2003 at 20:19:22:

:Henry, that was hardly an uproar. If you felt like I was being argumentative, then that's on you. I was simply asking a question of you. Now IMO this will be a case of you having your opinion and me having mine, which is perfectly fine. And FYI, I will have no "sad days ahead of me," as I have vet jumped twice and am quite satisfied by the one I have. I wasn't trying to imply that the posted was inarticulate, but only that he is human and may have missed something, which is possible with new owners. One day he might need to see a vet, and I hardly see the difference between finding one now than trying to dig one up later. But to each his or her own, and your points have been made. Ultimately it will be up to Mark to decide. I didn't try to blow it out of proportion and scare the owner, I merely suggested that the owner finds a vet. Yes, there are some that don't know much about herps, but that doesn't mean that there are no good ones out there. Anyway, you said you peace, we'll end it here.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Tree Frog Forum ]