kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I can help!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tree Boa Forum ]

Posted by The Dark Grove on May 13, 2003 at 12:49:05:

In Reply to: I can help! posted by Ghireptiles on May 12, 2003 at 22:22:04:

:Hi Kristin,

:My name is Matt and I work a lot with arboreals. I am not a breeder but just a hobbiest who collects emeralds and a businessman who loves to sell arboreals and other kinds of reptiles. My company is Ghi Reptiles and I post some hangers from time to time. I am lucky enough to live in south florida and have most of the amazons that are imported at my fingertips. I have a very good track record with healthy animals and am able to find some real beauties every once in awhile. If you want, feel free to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and I will see what I can do for you. My friend is getting a Surinam shipment in tomorrow with Amazons and Emeralds so maybe I can find something special for you! If I can't find anything good enough, which is sometimes the case, I can certainly steer you in the right direction.
:If I don't hear from you good luck and let us see what you have when you finally get it!

:Matt Lerer
:(561)373-5063

People not purchasing from you as often as usual Matt? Wouldn't happen to be due to the post on corallus.com that has been viewed over 10,000 times that you have stayed out of now would it?

This is the first time I've ever seen you solicit a customer on this forum. I also have a few nicely colored baby Amazons for sale as well , that I bred myself (CBB),but you didn't see me pointing that out or trying to sell them to somebody just asking about the subject. Quite shameless on your part. Stick to placing your ads on the classified section, people will find you and your great IMPORTS if they so choose.

Ralph

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Tree Boa Forum ]